Choosing a mascara

If eyes are the window to the soul, then the eyelashes are the curtains. 

How to dress those windows is up to you. 

Most women have at least 3 mascara's in their makeup drawer. How about you?  What's in your makeup drawer?  

Is it time to replace that old mascara?  If you haven't tried Avon mascara yet and are unsure as to what to choose this post will help you make that decisions. 

If you are like me, you like a natural yet subtle mascara that looks natural. Unless of course I am hosting an Avon party or going out on a date with my husband; then I go for a bolder look. 

Here are the two choices I like to use for a subtle natural extended lash look. 

Number 1: Avon's Super Extend Mascara.


           Number 2: Avon's Winged Out Mascara

My choice for a bold look is Avon's Mega Effects.  With Mega Effects you get 40% more mascara to your lash with no clumping.  This is the only mascara of it's kind.  Developed by Avon.  It is unique in every way.  If you like bold lashes this is my recommendation.  







As I said earlier; most women have at least 3 mascaras in their makeup drawer.  Those are mine.  


Now: Here is a guide to help you decide which mascara is right for you.  Click on it to get a bigger view.







 I hope you found this post helpful.  Share any comments you may have.  I enjoy reading them and would like to respond to any questions.


Related Posts


More

Shop

                                                         



Join me on Facebook



Labels: